Please let everyone you know, family, friends, co-workers, that they can join us in sending a loud and clear message in support of the DOL.
The Department of Labor (DOL) has proposed a historic update to protect and strengthen Davis-Bacon prevailing wage rules that will:
- Ramp up enforcement on law-breaking contractors
- Stop wage theft and misclassification
- Implement anti-retaliation protections
- Modernize the process for setting wages to reinforce the wage floor
- Return to the more fair and accurate three-step method in setting wages (a wage rate will be considered prevailing if it was paid to at least 30 percent of workers)*
Please join your LIUNA brothers and sisters in speaking out NOW!
Use our easy tool to support the DOL’s proposed updated rules and tell them to protect LiUNA members’ pay!