The Chicago Laborers’ Charitable Foundation is sponsoring the 20th Annual Chicago Polar Plunge to benefit Special Olympics Chicago on Sunday, March 1. We’ve also registered to take the plunge as “Team LIUNA” and welcome all members to participate on our team.
To join our team, go to https://secure.qgiv.com/event/team/854897/
- Click JOIN TEAM
- Click REGISTER AS A FUNDRAISING PARTICIPANT
- Follow the prompts to create an account
- Then click JOIN OR CREATE A CORPORATE TEAM; make sure to select “Team LIUNA”
- Select PLUNGER and follow the prompts to fill in your personal information
- Under WAVE TIME select 11:00 AM
You may also contribute without committing to the plunge by clicking DONATE on our team page (https://secure.qgiv.com/event/team/854897/).
Stay tuned for more information from the District Council about the meeting location and other details. Thank you in advance for your support of the Special Olympics Chicago athletes.